USB-102 FT4232H Evaluation Board
USB-102 is an evaluation board of FTDI's FT4232H. FT4232H supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed(480Mbps).
You can utilize this board for FT4232H performance estimating, preproduction prototypes, USB communication interfaces for your application and more.
USB compliance test. Eye pattern of upstream tests.
- FT4232HL Rev.B
- USB B-type connector
- 16-pin user interface x4
- Selectable power source (USB bus-power or External 5.0V input)
- On-board 3.3V regulator (Selectable with External 3.3V input)
- On-board 1.8V regulator (Selectable with FT4232H internal regulator)
- Tx/Rx indicate LEDs x 4ch
- Power-on reset IC
- Power LED
- EEPROM Socket
- EEPROM x1 (Accessory, Blank)
- 4 layer PCB with Immersion gold
- 2.795" x 2.244" (71 x 57 [mm])
- Non-use of 6 Restricted substances of RoHS directive
- MADE IN JAPAN
This is not a specification of USB-102 but of FT4232H.
For more details, please see FTDI's web site.
- Single chip USB to quad serial ports with a variety of configurations.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible.
- Two Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) on channel A and channel B, to simplify synchronous serial protocol (USB to JTAG, I2C, SPI or bit-bang) design.
- Independent Baud rate generators.
- RS232/RS422/RS485 UART Transfer Data Rate up to 12Mbaud. (RS232 Data Rate limited by external level shifter).
- FTDI’s royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
- Optional traffic TX/RX indicators can be added with LEDs and an external 74HC595 shift register.
- Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
- Support for USB suspend and resume conditions via PWREN#, SUSPEND# and RI# pins.
- Highly integrated design includes +1.8V LDO regulator for VCORE, integrated POR function and on chip clock multiplier PLL (12MHz – 480MHz).
- FTDI FT232B style, asynchronous serial UART interface option with full hardware handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- UART Interface supports 7/8 bit data, 1/2 stop bits, and Odd/Even/Mark/Space/No Parity.
- Auto-transmit enable control for RS485 serial applications using TXDEN pin.
- Operational configuration mode and USB Description strings configurable in external EEPROM over the USB interface.
- Low operating and USB suspend current.
- Configurable I/O drive strength (4,8,12 or 16mA) and slew rate.
- Supports bus powered, self powered and high-power bus powered USB configurations.
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB Bulk data transfer mode (512 byte packets in Hi-Speed mode).
- Dedicated Windows DLLs available for USB to JTAG, USB to SPI, and USB to I2C applications.
- +1.8V (chip core) and +3.3V I/O interfacing (+5V Tolerant).
- Extended -40ºC to 85ºC industrial operating temperature range.
- Compact 64-LD Lead Free LQFP or LQFN package.
- +3.3V single supply operating voltage range.
|EEPROM (AT93C46D-PU, Blank)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
FT4232H Evaluation Board