Xilinx Kintex-7 FBG484 FPGA board
XCM-022W is an evaluation board equipped with a XILINX's high performance FPGA, Kintex-7 series (FBG484 package).
XCM-022W series have voltage regulators, oscillators, user LEDs, switches, and a configuration device on its compact credit-card size board.
Only one 3.3 V single power supply is needed. There are 100 user I/Os divided into two Vcco groups.
XCM-022W series are derived from XCM-022 series by removing Transceiver I/F.
- Xilinx XC7K70T-1FBG484C or XC7K160T-1FBG484C
Feature XC7K70T XC7K160T Slices 10,250 25,350 Logic Cells 65,600 162,240 Maximum Distributed RAM (Kbits) 838 2,188 Maximum Block RAM (Kbits) 4,860 11,700 Maximum user I/O pins (Device) 300 400 Maximum user I/O pins (Board) 100 100 GTX Channel (Device) 4 4 GTX Channel (Board) 4 4 DSP Slices 240 600 CMT (MMCMx1+PLLx1) 6 8
This table is for reference. Please refer to official data-sheets for certain information.
- 100 user I/O, 100 mil (2.54 mm) dual in-line.
- Separable VCCO
- Power : 3.3 V single supply
- 1.0 V/1.5 V/1.8 V on-board regulators
- Controlled power supply (on sequence)
- On-board Oscillator (50MHz, 200MHz)
- DDR3 SDRAM: MT41J64M16 (Micron, 1Gbit)
- MRAM: MR2A16AMA35 (Everspin, 4Mbit)
- Configuration device: N25Q064 (Micron, 64Mbit)
- User Switch (Push x1, Slide x1)
- User LED x2
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset IC for FPGA configuration
- JTAG port (7 pin socket)
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality eight layers PCB.(Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- Non-use of 6 Restricted substances of RoHS directive
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA board (XCM-022W-***)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Accessories
|Kintex-7 FBG484 FPGA board||XCM-022W-70T||XC7K70T-1FBG484C|
|Kintex-7 FBG484 FPGA board||XCM-022W-160T||XC7K160T-1FBG484C|
|Heatsink for FPGA #1||MBA23001-X01||-|
|Universal board for ACM/XCM-0 series||ZKB-054||-|
|Universal board for ACM/XCM-0 series (Type2)||ZKB-105||-|