Altera Cyclone V USB-FPGA board
EDA-008 is Altera Corp.'s Hi-performance USB-FPGA Cyclone V board. It's compact and very simple. Single 5.0 V power supply operation. FTDI's FT2232H (Dual channel USB controller IC) is equipped. One channel is available for a user communication interface. The other channel is configured for FPGA configuration and configuration device access.
No download cable is needed with original configuration tool " BBC[EDA-008]".
Please also consider listed below.
USB compliance test. Eye pattern of upstream tests.
Feature 5CEBA4F23C8N Logic Elements 49 K Embedded memory(Kbits) 3,383 18 x 18 Multipliers 132 PLLs 4 Global Clock Networks 16 Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 224 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 100
This table is for reference. Please refer to official data-sheets for certain information.
- Power : 5.0 V single power supply operation
- MRAM: MR2A16AMA35 (Everspin, 4Mbit)
- 100 I/O PAD 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- Separated VCCIO input (VIO(B))
- Configuration Device
USB control IC (FTDI, FT2232H)
- FPGA Configuration
- Configuration device access (Write/Reset/Erase)
- User communication I/F
- Free Original Configuration Tool " BBC[EDA-008]"
- ESD protection component for USB I/F
- 50MHz Oscillator (50 ppm) and External clock inputs
- User Switch (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x2
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset
JTAG Connector(10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality eight layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- Non-use of 6 Restricted substances of RoHS directive
- MADE IN JAPAN
|USB-FPGA board (EDA-008)||1|
|USB cable (Type A to B)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
|CycloneV USB-FPGA board||EDA-008||5CEBA4F23C8N|
with 3.3V10A DC/DC POWER SUPPLY