Pitch Conversion Board for ACM/XCM-1 series (Type4)
ACC-043 can convert ACM/XCM-1 series' user I/O into 2.54 mm pitch.
SMA connectors are available as optional ports for boards have fast serial interface. 4 pairs of signals can be drawn out to 8 SMA connectors. Voltages of IO power, VIOLA/VIOLB, can be set by DIP switch separately.
Image with SMA connectors.
(SMA connectors are optional and sell separately.)
Waveform of ACM-116L transceiver
- For ONE ACM/XCM-1 series board.
- Two 80-pin HIROSE connectors
- Separated two voltages for IO power can be switched by on-board DIP switch
- 128 general user I/Os (50x2+14x2)
- Optional SMA connectors (sell separately)
- High quality four layers PCB.(Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Electrical short-circuit is tested (by Universal Open-Short tester)
- MADE IN JAPAN
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
|Pitch Conversion Board for ACM/XCM-1 series (Type4)||ACC-043|
|SMA connectors,EIGHT-piece set
(Yuetsu Seiki Edge-mount 1.6mm)