New Product : Stamp FPGA Module of Xilinx Spartan-7 for IC socket
Dec. 6, 2018 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released XP68-06, a new stamp size PLCC FPGA module powered by Xilinx Spartan-7 FPGA.
XP68-07 board is desighned to be 25.3 x 25.3 mm. It's so compact that it can be mounted on universal boards by using a 68 pin IC socket. XP68-06 operates with only 3.3V power supply.
XP68-07 provides 50 user I/Os which are divided into two Vcco groups.
XP68-07 is compliant with the RoHS directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/PLCC/XP68-06/top.600.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.33MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2018/18K0215/18K0215.jpg
- Xilinx Spartan-7
- PLCC 68pin package
- Power : 3.3V single supply
- 1.8/1.0V on-board regulators
- Sequenced power supplies (Power on)
- Separated Vcco (VIOA and VIOB)
- Configuration Device: Quad SPI ROM : MT25QL128 (Micron, 128Mbit)
- On-board Oscillator: 50MHz
- User LED : 1
- Status LED : 1 (Config Done: Green)
- Power-on Reset IC for stable FPGA configuration
- High quality eight layer PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact PLCC size 25.3 x 25.3 mm
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
TEL +81-72-620-2002 (Japanese)
FAX +81-72-620-2003 (Japanese / English)