New Product : Intel Cyclone 10 LP F484 FPGA board
March 7, 2018 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released ACM-114, of FPGA board powered by Intel Corp.'s Cyclone 10 LP FPGA.
HuMANDATA's ACM-114 is equipped with Intel high-spec Cyclone 10 LP FPGA on a compact, 43 x 54 mm PCB. An on-board oscillator, user switches and LEDs are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. ACM-114 series provide 128 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O bank groups.
HuMANDATA's ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
ACM-114 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : http://www.hdl.co.jp/ACM-114/top.560.jpg
High resolution image for press (1.12 MBytes) : http://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2018/18A0198/18A0198.jpg
- FPGA: Cyclone 10 LP
- 3.3 V single power supply operation
- 2.5 V, 1.2 V on-board regulators
- Configuration Device
- SPI-Flash Memory (Micron, 128Mbit)
- 128 user I/O (with two 80pin HIROSE connectors)
- On-board Oscillator (50MHz)
- External inputs are available
- User Switch x2 (Push x1, DIP x1)
- User LED x2
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset IC
- JTAG Connector (10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality eight layer PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Compact size 1.693" x 2.126" (43 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )