New Product : Stamp FPGA Module of Xilinx Spartan-6 for IC socket
Oct. 2, 2017 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released XP68-04, a new stamp size PLCC FPGA module powered by Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA (XC6SLX45-2CSG324C).
XP68-04 comes in compact 25.3 x 25.3mm board is so compact that it can be equipped on universal boards by using a 68 pin IC socket. XP68-04 operates with only 3.3V power supply.
XP68-04 provides 50 user I/Os which are divided into two Vccio groups.
XP68-04 is compliant with the RoHS directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/PLCC/XP68-04/top.600.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.33MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2017/17F0189/17F0189.jpg
- Xilinx XC6SLX45-2CSG324C
- PLCC 68pin package
- 3.3 V single power supply operation with on-board 1.2 V regulator
- Separated Vcco (VIO(A) and VIO(B))
- FRAM: FM22LD16-55-BG (Cypress, 4Mbit)
- On-board Oscillator: 50MHz
- User Switch : 1 (Slide x1)
- User LED : 2 (Red)
- Status LED : 1 (Config Done: Green)
- Power-on Reset IC for stable FPGA configuration
- High quality six layers PCB(Immersion gold)
- Compact PLCC size 25.3 x 25.3 mm
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )