New Product : Stamp FPGA Module of Altera Cyclone V for IC socket
Jul. 19, 2017 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released AP68-07, a new stamp size PLCC FPGA module powered by Altera Cyclone V FPGA (5CEBA4U15C8N).
AP68-07 comes in compact 25.3 x 25.3mm board is so compact that it can be equipped on universal boards by using a 68 pin IC socket. AP68-07 operates with only 3.3V power supply.
AP68-07 provides 50 user I/Os which are divided into two Vccio groups.
AP68-07 is compliant with the RoHS directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/PLCC/AP68-07/top.600.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.35MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2017/17E0188/17E0188.jpg
- Altera 5CEBA4U15C8N
- Configuration device (Altera: EPCQ32)
- PLCC 68pin package
- 3.3 V single power supply operation with on-board 1.1 V and 2.5 V regulators
- Separated Vccio (VIO(A) and VIO(B))
- FRAM: FM22LD16-55-BG (Cypress, 4Mbit)
- On-board Oscillator, 50MHz (LVTTL)
- One Status LED (Config Done:Green)
- Power-on Reset IC for stable FPGA configuration
- High quality eight layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact PLCC size 25.3 x 25.3 mm
- Tested all I/O
- Non-use of 6 Restricted substances of RoHS directive
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )