Xilinx Spartan-7 FGGA484 FPGA board
XCM-025Z is an evaluation board equipped with a XILINX's high performance FPGA, Spartan-7 ( FGGA484 package).
XCM-025Z series have voltage regulators, oscillators, user LEDs, switches, and a configuration device on its compact credit-card size board.
Only one 3.3V single power supply is needed. There are 100 user I/Os divided into two Vcco groups.
Please also consider listed below.
- XCM-025: with DDR3 SDRAM version.
- Xilinx Spartan-7
Feature XC7S50 XC7S75 XC7S100 Slices 8,150 12,000 16,000 Logic Cells 52,160 76,800 102,400 Maximum Distributed RAM (Kbits) 600 832 1,100 Maximum Block RAM (Kbits) 2,700 3,240 4,320 Maximum user I/O pins (Device) 250 338 338 Maximum user I/O pins (Board) 100 100 100 DSP Slices 120 140 160 CMT (MMCM x1 + PLL x1) 5 8 8
- 100 user I/O, 100 mil (2.54 mm) dual in-line.
- Separable VCCO (CNB)
- Power : 3.3V single supply
- 1.0/1.8V on-board regulators
- Sequenced power supplies (Power on)
- Power-on Reset IC for FPGA configuration
- on board clocks
- 50 MHz (LVTTL)
- Configuration Device
Quad SPI ROM : MT25QL128ABA1ESE-0SIT (Micron, 128Mbit)
- User Switch x2 (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x4
- Status LED x2 (Power, Done)
- JTAG port (7 pin socket)
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality six layer PCB.(Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- Non-use of 6 Restricted substances of RoHS directive
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA board (XCM-025Z-***)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Accessories
|Spartan-7 FGGA484 FPGA board||XCM-025Z-50||XC7S50-1FGGA484C|
|Spartan-7 FGGA484 FPGA board||XCM-025Z-75||XC7S75-1FGGA484C|
|Spartan-7 FGGA484 FPGA board||XCM-025Z-100||XC7S100-1FGGA484C|
|Universal board for ACM/XCM-0 series||ZKB-054||-|
|Universal board for ACM/XCM-0 series (Type2)||ZKB-105||-|