Altera Cyclone III C25 PLCC68 FPGA Module
*This series was discontinued.
AP68-04 offers you useful 68pin PLCC FPGA module of Altera high performance Cyclone III.
It's very compact size so you can use AP68-04 in universal board by using DIP PLCC socket. Only one 3.3V single power supply is required. There are 50 user I/Os divided into two Vccio group, an oscillator, LEDs and a configuration device on it.
With Through hole PLCC socket
- Altera EP3C25U256C8N
Feature EP3C25U256C8N Logic Elements 24,624 M9K memory blocks 56 Embedded memory (kb) 594 18 x 18 multipliers 66 PLLs 4 Global clock networks 20 Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 156 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 50
- Configuration device (Altera: EPCS16)
- PLCC 68pin package
- 3.3 V single power supply operation with on-board 1.2 V and 2.5 V regulators
- Separated Vccio (VIO(A) and VIO(B))
- On-board Oscillator, 50MHz
- One User Switch (Slide)
- Two User LEDs (Red)
- One Status LED (Config Done:Green)
- Power-on Reset IC for stable FPGA configuration
- High quality eight layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact PLCC size 25.3 x 25.3 mm
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA Module (AP68-04-25)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Accessories
|Cyclone III PLCC68 FPGA Module||AP68-04-25||EP3C25U256C8N|
|Universal board for AP/XP PLCC68 Module||ZKB-092||-|