New Product : Altera MAX 10 FPGA board
October. 20, 2015 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released ACM-306, of FPGA board powered by Altera Corp.'s MAX 10 FPGA.
HuMANDATA's ACM-306 is equipped with Altera high-spec MAX 10 FPGA on a compact, 53 x 54 mm PCB. An on-board oscillator, user switches and LED are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. ACM-306 provides 56 user I/Os, which are divided into grouped I/O banks.
HuMANDATA's ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
ACM-306 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/ACM-306/top.600.jpg
High resolution image for press (1.22 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2015/15H0153/15H0153.jpg
- Altera MAX 10
- 3.3 V single power supply operation
- 56 I/O (100 mil (2.54 mm) grid)
A/D Conversion Input : 9 (12bit/1Msps)
- On-board Voltage Reference (2.5V)
- Internal Configuration Device
On-board Oscillator (30MHz)
- External inputs are available
- User Switch x2 (Push x1, Slide x1)
- User LED x1
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset IC
JTAG Connector (10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality four layer PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Compact size 2.087" x 2.126" (53 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )