Altera Cyclone III Q240 FPGA board (5V I/O support)
ACM-029 is Altera's Hi-performance FPGA Cyclone III board. It's compact and very simple. 5 V single power supply operation.
ACM-029 is support 5 V Level I/O.
Please also consider listed below:
ACM-029Y has 5 V level shifter bus switch.
Feature EP3C16Q240C8N Logic Elements 15,408 Total RAM KBits 504 M9K Blocks 56 Multipliers 56 PLLs 4 Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 346 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 100 Global Clock Networks 20
This table is for reference. Please refer to official data-sheets for certain information.
- 5 V single power supply operation with on-board 3.3 V,2.5 V and 1.5 V regulators
- 100 I/O PAD 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- 5 V I/O support (74LVCC3245) with direction and enable control
- Configuration Device (Micron, M25P16)
- 30 MHz Oscillator (50 ppm) or External
- User Switch (Slide)
- User LED x2
- Status LED (Power, CONF_DONE)
- Power-on Reset IC
JTAG Connector (10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality six layers PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA Board (ACM-029-16)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
Cyclone III Q240 FPGA board
with 3.3V10A DC/DC POWER SUPPLY
|Universal board for ACM/XCM-0 series (Type2)||ZKB-105||-|