Altera Cyclone V PLCC68 FPGA Module
*This series was discontinued.
AP68-06 offers you useful 68pin PLCC FPGA module of Altera high performance Cyclone V.
It's very compact size so you can use AP68-06 in universal board by using DIP PLCC socket. Only one 3.3V single power supply is required. There are 50 user I/Os divided into two Vccio group, an oscillator and a configuration device on it.
The FRAM is removed for AP68-06Z series.
With Through hole PLCC socket
- Altera 5CEBA4U15C8N
Feature 5CEBA4U15C8N Logic Elements 49 K ALM 18,480 Memory: M10K (kb) 3,080 Memory: MLAB (kb) 303 Total Memory (kb) 3,383 18 x 18 multipliers 132 PLLs 4 Global clock networks 16 Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 224 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 50
- Configuration device (Altera: EPCQ32)
- PLCC 68pin package
- 3.3 V single power supply operation with on-board 1.1 V and 2.5 V regulators
- Separated Vccio (VIO(A) and VIO(B))
Only 3.3 V apply is available
- FRAM (Cypress: FM21LD16-60(2Mbit))
- On-board Oscillator, 50MHz (LVTTL)
- One Status LED (Config Done:Green)
- Power-on Reset IC for stable FPGA configuration
- High quality eight layers PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Compact PLCC size 25.3 x 25.3 mm
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA Module (AP68-06-A4)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Accessories
|Cyclone V PLCC68 FPGA Module||AP68-06-A4||5CEBA4U15C8N|
|Universal board for AP/XP PLCC68 Module||ZKB-092||-|