Isolated Download Cable for Altera
ISO-TB1 is an isolated download cable and it’s compatible with Terasic USB Blaster. It supports JTAG functions of the USB Blaster.
This download cable is isolated, so you can separate electronically development environment from target GND and signals. That makes it possible to develop and debug more safely.
You can use ISO-TB1 with Quartus II, Quartus Prime and Programmer in the same way as the USB Blaster. ISO-TB1 does not support AS mode and PS mode.
- Isolation with high speed digital isolators
- Isolates JTAG signals of the Terasic USB Blaster Download Cable
- DC2000V bus isolation
- Host I/F
- USB 2.0 (Full Speed)
- Standard USB2.0 B connector
- USB Bus power operation
- Target I/F
- JTAG signals (TCK/TMS/TDO/TDI)
- AS and PS modes are not surpported
- Vcc input from a target
- Supports Vcc from 1.8V to 5V
- Status LED
- Power LED (Red)
- Signal active LEDs (TDI and TDO)
- Supported natively by official development tools (Quartus II, Quartus Prime)
- Dimensions: 2.638" x 2.638" x 1.102" (67 x 67 x 28 [mm])
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|10pin Flat Cable
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
|Isolated Download Cable for Altera||ISO-TB1|