Intel Cyclone 10 LP PLCC68 FPGA Module
AP68-09 offers you useful 68pin PLCC FPGA module of Intel high performance Cyclone 10 LP.
It's very compact size so you can use AP68-09 in universal board by using DIP PLCC socket. Only one 3.3V single power supply is required. There are 50 user I/Os divided into two Vccio group, an oscillator and a configuration device on it.
- Rev3: The production of the Power IC (Enpirion) on the board was discontinued. So the part has been changed to the alternative and the board was revised. For more details, please refer to the circuit schematics.
- Rev2: Due to a discontinuance of configuration device, EPCQ32SI8N, the device on this board is changed to the alternative part, EPCQ32ASI8N.
With Through hole PLCC socket
- Intel Cyclone 10 LP
Feature 10CL006 10CL010 10CL016 10CL025 Logic Elements 6,272 10,320 15,408 24,624 M9K Blocks (kb) 270 414 504 594 18x18 Multipliers 15 23 56 66 PLL 2 2 4 4 Maximum user I/O pins (Device) 176 176 162 150 Maximum user I/O pins (Board) 50 50 50 50
- PLCC 68pin package
- Configuration device
Rev2~: EPCQ32A (Intel, 32Mbit)
Rev1: EPCQ32 (Altera, 32Mbit)
- 3.3 V single power supply operation with on-board 1.2 V and 2.5 V regulators
- Separated Vccio (VIO(A) and VIO(B))
- On-board Oscillator, 50MHz (LVTTL)
- User Switch x1 (DIP)
- User LED x2
- Status LED x1 (Config Done:Green)
- Power-on Reset IC for stable FPGA configuration
- High quality eight layers PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Compact PLCC size 25.3 x 25.3 mm
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA Module (AP68-09-**)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Accessories
|Cyclone 10 LP U256 PLCC68 FPGA Module||AP68-09-06||10CL006YU256C8G|
|Cyclone 10 LP U256 PLCC68 FPGA Module||AP68-09-10||10CL010YU256C8G|
|Cyclone 10 LP U256 PLCC68 FPGA Module||AP68-09-16||10CL016YU256C8G|
|Cyclone 10 LP U256 PLCC68 FPGA Module||AP68-09-25||10CL025YU256C8G|
|Universal board for AP/XP PLCC68 Module||ZKB-092||-|