New Product : Xilinx Kintex-7 USB-FPGA board - EDX-008
- Last Updated on Thursday, 25 September 2014 13:02
New Product : Xilinx Kintex-7 USB-FPGA board
Sep. 25, 2014 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released EDX-008, of USB-FPGA board powered by Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA.
HuMANDATA's EDX-008 is equipped with XILINX's high performance FPGA, Kintex-7 series (FBG484 package) on a compact, 86 x 54mm PCB. A configuration device, on-board oscillators, user switches and LEDs are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. EDX-008 operates with 5.0 V external input. The EDX-008 provides 100 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O banks. FTDI's FT2232H (Dual channel USB controller IC) is equipped. One channel is available for a user communication interface. The other channel is configured as an I/F for FPGA configuration and configuration device access.
No download cable is needed with original configuration tool " BBC[EDX-008]" for free.
HuMANDATA’s ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
EDX-008 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : http://www.hdl.co.jp/EDX-008/top.800.jpg
High resolution image for press (1.09 MBytes) : http://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2014/14H0123/14H0123.jpg
- XILINX Kintex-7
- Power: 5.0 V single power supply operation
- DDR3 SDRAM: MT41J64M16 (Micron, 1Gbit)
- MRAM: MR2A16AMA35 (Everspin, 4Mbit)
- 100 I/O PAD 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- Configuration Device
USB control IC (FTDI, FT2232H)
- FPGA Configuration
- Configuration device access (Write/Reset/Erase)
- User communication I/F
- Free Original Configuration Tool "BBC[EDX-008]"
- ESD and Surge protection component for USB I/F
- 50MHz Oscillator (50 ppm) or External inputs
- User Switch (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x2
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset for FPGA configuration
JTAG Connector (7 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download or debug
- High quality six layers PCB.(Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )