[EDA-302]Altera Cyclone V USB-FPGA board
- Last Updated on Thursday, 17 September 2015 10:05
Altera Cyclone V USB-FPGA board
EDA-302 is Altera Corp.'s Hi-performance USB-FPGA Cyclone V board. It's compact and very simple. Single 5.0 V power supply operation. FTDI's FT2232H (Dual channel USB controller IC) is equipped. One channel is available for a user communication interface. The other channel is configured as an I/F for FPGA configuration and configuration device access.
No download cable is needed with original configuration tool " BBC[EDA-302]".
Feature 5CEBA4U15C8N Logic Elements 49,000 ALM 18,480 Memory: M10K (kb) 3,080 Memory: MLAB (kb) 303 Total Memory (kb) 3,383 18 x 18 Multipliers 132 PLLs 4 Global Clock Networks 16 Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 224 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 56
This table is for reference. Please refer to official data-sheets for certain information.
5.0 V single power supply operation (External input or USB Bus power)
- External input is recommended
- 56 I/O (100 mil (2.54 mm) grid)
- Configuration Device: N25Q032 (Micron, 32Mbit)
USB control IC (FTDI, FT2232H)
- FPGA Configuration
- Configuration device access (Write/Reset/Erase)
- User communication I/F
- Free Original Configuration Tool " BBC[EDA-302]"
- ESD and Surge protection component for USB I/F
- 50MHz Oscillator (50 ppm) or External inputs
- User Switch (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x4
- Seven segment LED module x1
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset
JTAG Connector(10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality eight layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact size 2.087" x 2.126" (53 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|USB cable (Type A to Mini B)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
|CycloneV USB-FPGA board||EDA-302-A4||5CEBA4U15C8N|
with 3.3V10A DC/DC POWER SUPPLY