[EDA-004Z]Altera Cyclone III USB-FPGA board
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 January 2015 16:15
Altera Cyclone III USB-FPGA board
EDA-004Z is Altera's Hi-performance FPGA Cyclone III board. It's compact and very simple. 5.0V single external power supply operation.
You can configure the FPGA device using HuMANDATA original programming software BBC[EDA-004].
EDA-004Z is derived from EDA-004 by removing an MRAM.
ALTERA EP3C55F780C8N(Cyclone III FPGA 55K LE)
Feature EP3C55F780C8N Logic Elements 55856 PLLs 4 Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 377 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 100 M9K RAM blocks 260 RAM bits 2,396,160 Multipliers 156
This table is for reference. Please refer to official data-sheets for certain information.
Power : 5.0 V single supply
- 1.2 V/2.5 V/3.3 V on-board regulators
- USB Bus-power is not available
- Configuration Device(Altera, 16 Mbit)
- Resister-protected 100 I/O, PAD 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- FPGA configuration through JTAG
- FPGA configuration through USB
User communication through USB
(FT2232H Sync-FIFO mode is available)
- 50 MHz Oscillator(50 ppm)or External input
- User Switch (Push x1)
- User LED x3
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset signal for FPGA configuration
- JTAG port(10 pin socket) for ByteBlaster[MV/II] or USB Blaster
- High quality six layers PCB.(Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386" x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- ESD and Surge protection for USB
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA board (EDA-004Z)||1|
|USB cable (Type A to B)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
|Cyclone III USB-FPGA board||EDA-004Z||EP3C55F780C8N|
with 3.3V10A DC/DC POWER SUPPLY