[EDA-301]Altera Cyclone IV USB-FPGA board
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 January 2015 16:17
Altera Cyclone IV USB-FPGA board
EDA-301 is Altera Corp.'s Hi-performance USB-FPGA Cyclone IV board. It's compact and very simple. 5.0 V external or USB Bus power supply operation. FTDI's FT2232H (Dual channel USB controller IC) is equipped. One channel is available for a user communication interface. The other channel is configured as an I/F for FPGA configuration and configuration device access.
No download cable is needed with original configuration tool " BBC[EDA-301]".
Feature EP4CE15F17C8N Logic Elements 15,408 Embedded memory(Kbits) 504 Embedded 18 x 18 multipliers 56 PLLs 4 Global Clock Networks 20 Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 165 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 56
This table is for reference. Please refer to official data-sheets for certain information.
- Configuration Device(Altera, EPCS16SI8N)
USB control IC (FTDI, FT2232H)
- FPGA Configuration
- Configuration device access (Write/Reset/Erase)
- User communication I/F
- Free Original Configuration Tool " BBC [EDA-301]"
- 50MHz Oscillator (50 ppm) or External inputs
- User Switch (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x4
- Seven segment LED module x1
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset
- JTAG Connector(10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download or debug
- 5.0 V single power supply operation (External input or USB Bus power)
- High quality six layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact size 2.087" x 2.126" (53 x 54 mm)
- ESD and Surge protection component for USB I/F
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|USB cable(Type A to Mini B)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
|CycloneIV USB-FPGA board||EDA-301||EP4CE15F17C8N|
with 3.3V10A DC/DC POWER SUPPLY