New Product : Stamp CPLD Module of Altera MAX II for PLCC socket-AP68-01
- Last Updated on Monday, 09 June 2014 10:37
New Product : Stamp CPLD Module of Altera MAX II for PLCC socket
Apr. 26, 2011 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., the manufacturer of various FPGA boards in Japan, today launched AP68-01 series, a new PLCC CPLD module equipped with Altera MAX II CPLD.
AP68-01 series is so compact that it can be equipped on a universal board by using a 68pin DIP PLCC socket. It requires only one 3.3V single power supply. This module provides 50 user I/Os which are divided into two Vcco group. It is also equipped with an oscillator, two user LEDs and a configuration device on it.
AP68-01 series is compliant to RoHS directive and designed for lead-free soldering.
High resolution image for press (0.97MBytes)
- Altera Max II (EPM240F100C5N or EPM570F100C5N)
- 50 user I/Os
- 3.3 V single power supply operation
- Separable Vcco (VIO(A) and VIO(B))
- High quality four layers PCB(Immersion gold)
- Compact 68pin PLCC size (25.3 x 25.3 m)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )