Spartan-3AN USB-FPGA board
*This series was discontinued.
EDX-005 is an training board equipped with a Xilinx FPGA, power, reset, and clock circuit and configuration device.
EDX-005 have a Xilinx FPGA Spartan-3AN and an FTDI FT2232D for USB interface.
You can do configuration the FPGA via USB interface and can use communication interface by using FTDI’s virtual COM port driver.
- Xilinx XC3S200AN-4FTG256C
Feature XC3S200AN System Gates 200 K Logic Cells 4,032 Maximum Distributed RAM bits 28 K Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 195 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 100 Total Block RAM bits 288 K Multipliers 16 DCMs 4
This table is for reference. Please refer to official data-sheets for certain information.
- USB Configuration(Download cable is not required)
- FPGA internal SPI Flash memory(Download cable is required)
- FT2232D(FTDI)for USB interface
- 100 I/O PAD 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- I/O protective resistances
- 6 MHz, 50 MHz(50 ppm) Oscillator and External input through CNA/CNB
- Power-on reset IC
- JTAG port(7 pin Socket)
- DC 5.0 V
(Internal power is generated by an on-board regulator.)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386" x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- Non-use of 6 Restricted substances of RoHS directive
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA board (EDX-005)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
DocumentationUser's manual, Schematic , etc
Price and Add-ons
|Spartan-3AN USB-FPGA board||EDX-005||XC3S200AN-4FTG256C||ASK||(discontinued)|
OrderingHOW TO ORDER HuMANDATA PRODUCT