New Product : Spartan-7 FGGA484 FPGA board (5 V I/O)
Jun. 19, 2019 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., the manufacturer of various FPGA boards in Japan, today released XCM-026 series FPGA board equipped with Xilinx Spartan-7 FGGA484.
XCM-026 is an evaluation board equipped with a XILINX's high performance FPGA, Spartan-7 (FGGA484 package), on a compact, 86 x 54 mm PCB.
On-board oscillators, user switches and LEDs are mounted as minimum components for FPGA design and development.
XCM-026 operates with single 5 V power supply. Internally required voltage are generated by on- board regulators. Equipped level converter ICs offer you useful 5 V user I/O interfaces. The XCM-026 provides 100 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O banks.
XCM-026 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/XCM-026/top.800.jpg
High resolution image for press (3.37 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2019/19C0222/19C0222.jpg
- FPGA : Xilinx Spartan-7 series (FGGA484 package)
- 100 user I/O, 100 mil (2.54 mm) dual in-line
- Power : 5 V single supply
- Sequenced power supplies (Power on)
- 5 V user I/O with Level converter ICs
Direction controls for each 8 bit I/Os (some of them for 4 bit）
- on-board Oscillator : 50MHz (LVTTL)
- Configuration device
- User Switch x2 (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x4
- Status LED x2 (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset IC for FPGA configuration
- JTAG port (7 pin socket)
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality six layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )