New Product : Stamp FPGA Module of Intel MAX 10 DCU324 for IC socket
Apr. 19, 2019 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released AP68-10, a new stamp size PLCC FPGA module powered by Intel MAX 10 FPGA.
AP68-10 comes in compact 25.3 x 25.3mm board is so compact that it can be equipped on universal boards by using a 68 pin IC socket. AP68-10 operates with only 3.3V power supply.
AP68-10 provides 50 user I/Os which are divided into two Vccio groups. All components including FPGA on the module support a large operation temperature range from -40 to 100 c degree.
AP68-10 is compliant with the RoHS directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/PLCC/AP68-10/top.600.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.34MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2019/19B0221/19B0221.jpg
- Intel MAX10
- PLCC 68pin package
- Dual-supply type of MAX 10, capable of using SLVS
- Industrial grade FPGA is mounted. (support -40 to 100 c degree operation temparature)
* This does not guarantee operation temparatuire of this product.
- Internal Configuration Device
- 3.3 V single power supply operation
- Separated Vccio (VIO(A) and VIO(B))
- On-board Oscillator, 50MHz (LVTTL)
- One Status LED (Config Done:Green)
- Power-on Reset IC for stable FPGA configuration
- High quality eight layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact PLCC size 25.3 x 25.3 mm
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )