New Product : Xilinx Spartan-7 FGGA676 FPGA board
Apr. 11, 2019 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., the manufacturer of various FPGA boards in Japan, today released XCM-210 series equipped with Xilinx Spartan-7 FGGA676 FPGA board.
XCM-210 is an evaluation board equipped with a XILINX's high performance FPGA, Spartan-7 series ( FGGA676 package).
XCM-210 has voltage regulators, an oscillator, user LEDs, switches and a configuration device on its compact credit-card size board.
Only one 3.3V single power supply is needed. There are 296 user I/Os divided into four Vcco groups.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/XCM-210/top.800.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.98 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2018/18K0214/18K0214.jpg
- FPGA : Xilinx Spartan-7 series
- Configuration Device (Micron, 128 Mbit)
- JTAG port (7 pin socket)
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- Power : 3.3 V single supply
- 1.0 V/1.8 V V on-board regulators
- Sequenced power supplies (Power on)
- on board clocks
- 50 MHz (LVTTL) and external inputs
- Power-on Reset IC for FPGA configuration
- User Switch x2 (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x4
- Status LED x2 (Power, Done)
- High quality six layer PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )