New Product : Intel Cyclone10 LP F780 FPGA FPGA board
June. 5, 2018 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released ACM-208, of FPGA board powered by Intel Corp.'s Cyclone 10 LP FPGA.
HuMANDATA's ACM-208 is equipped with Intel high-spec Cyclone10 LP on a compact, 86 x 54 mm PCB. A configuration device, on-board oscillators, user switches and LEDs are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. ACM-208 provides 296 user I/Os, which are divided into grouped I/O banks.
HuMANDATA’s ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
ACM-208 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/ACM-208/top.800.jpg
High resolution image for press (1.05 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2018/18D0203/18D0203.jpg
- FPGA : Intel Cyclone 10 LP
- Power : 3.3 V single supply
- 2.5 V and 1.2 V on-board regulators
- Configuration Device: EPCQ32A (Intel, 32Mbit)
- SPI-FLASH Memory (Micron, 128 Mbit)
- USB-UART I/F (CDC Driver)
- User I/O : 296 (HIROSE connectors, 80 pin x2, 100 pin x2)
- Separable VCCIO
- Oscillator : 50 MHz
- External clock inputs are available
- User Switch x2 (Push x1, DIP x1 bit)
- User LED x2
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset IC
- JTAG Connector (10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality eight layer PCB.(Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386" x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )