New Product : Xilinx Artix-7 USB-FPGA board
May. 17, 2018 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released EDX-302, of USB-FPGA board powered by Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA.
HuMANDATA's EDX-302 is equipped with XILINX's high performance FPGA, Artix-7 series ( FTG256 package) on a compact, 53 x 54mm PCB. A configuration device, on-board oscillators, user switches, LEDs and others are mounted for simple FPGA design and development. EDX-302 operates with 5.0 V external input or USB bus power. The EDX-302 provides 56 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O banks. FTDI's FT2232H (Dual channel USB controller IC) is equipped. One channel is available for a user communication interface. The other channel is configured for FPGA configuration and configuration device access. No download cable is needed with original configuration tool " BBC[EDX-302]" for free.
HuMANDATA’s ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
EDX-302 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/EDX-302/top.600.jpg
High resolution image for press (1.27 MBytes) : http://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2018/18D0202/18D0202.jpg
- XILINX Artix-7 FPGA
- 56 I/O (100 mil (2.54 mm) grid)
- Configuration Device
MT25QL128ABA1ESE-0SIT (Micron, 128Mbit)
- USB control IC (FTDI, FT2232H)
- FPGA Configuration
- Configuration device access (Write/Reset/Erase)
- User communication I/F
- Free Original Configuration Tool " BBC[EDX-302]"
- ESD and Surge protection component for USB I/F
- 50MHz Oscillator or External inputs
- User Switch (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x4
- Seven segment LED module x1
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset
- JTAG Connector (7 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download or debug
- 5.0 V single power supply operation (External input or USB Bus power)
- 1.0 V, 1.8 V on-board regulators
- Sequenced power supplies (Power on)
- High quality six layers PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Compact size 2.087" x 2.126" (53 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )