New Product : Intel (Altera) Cyclone V GX FPGA board
January. 22, 2018 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released ACM-113, of FPGA board powered by Intel (Altera) Corp.'s Cyclone V FPGA.
HuMANDATA's ACM-113 is equipped with Intel (Altera) high-spec Cyclone V FPGA on a compact, 43 x 54 mm PCB. An on-board oscillator, user switches and LEDs are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. ACM-113 series provide 128 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O bank groups.
HuMANDATA's ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
ACM-113 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : http://www.hdl.co.jp/ACM-113/top.560.jpg
High resolution image for press (1.19 MBytes) : http://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2017/17M0195/17M0195.jpg
- Cyclone V GX
- 3.3 V single power supply operation
- SDRAM, 256Mbit
- Configuration Device
- 128 user I/O (with two 80pin HIROSE connectors)
- On-board Oscillator (50MHz)
- External inputs are available
- High speed transceivers are connected to user I/O connectors (Tx/Rx pair x2)
- On-board reference clock (125MHz)
- External reference clock input is available (MMCX connector)
- User Switch x2 (Push x1, Slide x1)
- User LED x2
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset IC
- JTAG Connector (10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality eight layer PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Compact size 1.693" x 2.126" (43 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )