New Product : FT601 Evalution board
May. 24, 2017 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., the manufacturer of various FPGA boards in Japan, today released FT601 Evaluation board, USB-107.
USB-107 is an evaluation board of FTDI's brand new FT601, USB to FIFO bridge IC, which supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (5 Gbps). You can use FTDI device drivers which keeps supporting latest OS. That makes it easy to develop and maintain USB products.
FT601 of USB-107 has 32 bit wide data bus and that makes it possible to transfer with 400 MB/s at maximum. FT601's major signals are led out to a 40-pin 2.54 mm pitch user interface. It is useful for connecting with an FPGA board and other devices and is also suited for built-in.
USB-107 passes USB3.0 compliance test and other performance inspections.
USB-107 is consists of Lead-free parts only and is compliant with RoHS regulations. HuMANDATA has extensive lineup of USB converters.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/USB-107/top.800.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.99 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2017/17D0185/17D0185.jpg
- FT601 (FTDI)
- USB3.0 B Connector
- 40-pin user interface (CNA/CNB)
- All signals are available from user I/F
- Operate from 5.0 V or 3.3 V power supply
- USB bus power operation
- External inputs are available (5.0 V, 3.3 V, VCCIO)
- On-board 3.3 V regulator
- On-board configurable VCCIO regulator
- Power-on reset IC
- USB3.0 Cable (1.0 m)
- DIL 40-pin header for user I/F
- All products are tested by connecting to a computer
- ESD/Surge protection devices for USB signal lines
- 4 layer PCB with Immersion gold
- Compact size 2.087" x 2.126" (53 x 54 mm)
- RoHS Compliant
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )