New Product : Xilinx Kintex-7 FFG900 FPGA board
Apr. 14, 2017 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., the manufacturer of various FPGA boards in Japan, today released XCM-209 series equipped with Xilinx Kintex-7 FFG900 FPGA board.
XCM-209 series is an evaluation board equipped with a XILINX's high performance FPGA, Kintex-7 series (FFG900 package). XCM-209 series has voltage regulators, an oscillator, user LEDs, switches, a configuration device on its compact size board.
Only one 3.3 V single power supply is needed. There are 296 user I/Os divided into four Vcco groups.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/XCM-209/top.800.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.87 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2017/17D0184/17D0184.jpg
- FPGA : Xilinx Kintex-7 series
- User I/O : 296
- HIROSE connectors, 80 pin x2, 100 pin x2
- Some of the I/O are connected HP bank with level conversion ICs.
- Separated Vcco input for each connector
- DDR3 SDRAM : 1 Gbit (Micron)
- Configuration Device : 128/256 Mbit (Micron)
- JTAG port (7 pin socket)
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- Power : 3.3V single supply
- Sequenced power supplies (Power-on)
- On board clock : 2
- 50 MHz and 200 MHz
- Power-on Reset IC for FPGA configuration
- User Switch : 2 (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED : 2
- Status LED : 2 (Power, Done)
- High quality ten layers PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- Non-use of 6 Restricted substances of RoHS directive
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )