New Product : Altera MAX 10 U169 FPGA board (5V Tolerant)
Mar. 6, 2017 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released ACM-031Y series, of FPGA board powered by Altera Corp.'s MAX 10 FPGA.
HuMANDATA's ACM-031Y is equipped with Altera high-spec MAX 10 FPGA on a compact, 86 x 54mm PCB. An on-board oscillators, a user switch and LED are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. ACM-031Y operates with 5V or 3.3V single power supply with on-board voltage regulators. Equipped Bus switch ICs offer you useful 5V user I/O interfaces. The ACM-031Y provides 100 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O banks.
HuMANDATA’s ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
ACM-031Y is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/ACM-031Y/top.800.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.86 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2017/17B0182/17B0182.jpg
- Altera MAX 10
- Power : 5 V or 3.3 V single power supply
- 100 I/O PAD 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- 5 V I/O support with Bus switch ICs
- Internal Configuration Device
- Oscillator : 30 MHz
- External clock inputs pins
- User Switch x1 (DIP)
- User LED x1
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset IC
- JTAG Connector (10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- USB-UART Function（CDC Driver)
USB miniB Connector
- High quality six layers PCB. (Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )