New Product : Altera Cyclone V F896 FPGA board
Feb. 15, 2017 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released ACM-028 series, of FPGA board powered by Altera Corp.'s Cyclone V FPGA.
HuMANDATA's ACM-028 is equipped with Altera high-spec Cyclone V FPGA on a compact, 86 x 54mm PCB. A configuration device, on-board oscillators, user switches and LEDs are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. ACM-028 operates with only 3.3V power supply with on-board voltage regulators. The ACM-028 provides 100 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O banks.
HuMANDATA’s ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
ACM-028 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/ACM-028/top.800.jpg
High resolution image for press (0.95 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2017/17B0180/17B0180.jpg
- Altera Cyclone V
- DDR3 SDRAM : MT41J64M16 (Micron, 1Gbit) x2 (=32bit width）
- MRAM : MR2A16AMA35 (Everspin, 4Mbit)
- Configuration Device : EPCQ128 (Altera, 128Mbit)
Oscillator : 50MHz
- External clock inputs pins
- User LED x2
- User Switch x2 (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- Status LED x2 (Power, Done)
100 I/O PAD 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- Separated VCCIO input (CNB)
- Tested all I/O
- Power-on Reset IC
JTAG Connector(10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality eight layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )