Last Updated: Thursday, 01 August 2019
USB-107 FT601 Evaluation Board
USB-107 is an evaluation board of FTDI's FT601. FT601 supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (5Gbps).
You can utilize this board for FT601 performance estimating, preproduction prototypes, USB communication interfaces for your application and more.
» Please also see other FT600/FT601 series products.
Click to Zoom
- FT601 (FTDI)
- USB3.0 B Connector
- 40-pin user interface (CNA/CNB)
- All signals are available from user I/F
- Operate from 5.0 V or 3.3 V power supply
- USB bus power operation
- External inputs are available (5.0 V, 3.3 V, VCCIO)
- On-board 3.3 V regulator
- On-board configurable VCCIO regulator
- Power-on reset IC
- USB3.0 Cable (1.0 m)
- DIL 40-pin header for user I/F
- All products are tested by connecting to a computer
- ESD/Surge protection devices for USB signal lines
- 4 layer PCB with Immersion gold
- Compact size 2.087" x 2.126" (53 x 54 mm)
- Non-use of 6 Restricted substances of RoHS directive
- MADE IN JAPAN
This is not a specification of USB-107 but of FT601.
For more details, please see FTDI's web site.
- Support for USB3.0 SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), USB High Speed (480 Mbps) and USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbps) transfer
- Available with either 32bit wide parallel FIFO interface
- Supports 2 parallel slave FIFO bus protocols, with data bursting rate up to 400 Mbps
- Supports multi channel FIFO interface
- Up to 8 configurable endpoints (pipes)
- Built-in 16kB FIFO data buffer RAM
- Supports multi voltage I/O: 1.8 V, 2.5 V and 3.3 V
- Configurable GPIO support
- Supports Remote Wakeup capability
- Provides USB Battery Charger Detection
- Integrated power-on-reset circuit
- Extended operating temperature range: -40 ℃ to 85 ℃
USB3.0 compliance test. Eye pattern of upstream tests.
click to zoom
USB2.0 compliance test. Eye pattern of upstream tests.
click to zoom
|USB cable (Type A to B)
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
FT601 Evaluation Board
HOW TO ORDER HuMANDATA PRODUCT