New Product : Altera Cyclone V FPGA board
May. 9, 2014 Release
HuMANDATA LTD., a manufacturer of various FPGA/CPLD boards in Japan, today released ACM-305 series, of FPGA board powered by Altera Corp.'s Cyclone V FPGA (Altera 5CEBA4U15C8N).
HuMANDATA's ACM-305 is equipped with Altera high-spec Cyclone V FPGA on a compact, 53 x 54mm PCB. A configuration device, on-board oscillators, user switches and LEDs are mounted as minimum components of FPGA design and development. ACM-305 operates with only 3.3V power supply with on-board voltage regulators. The ACM-305 provides 56 user I/Os, which are divided into two I/O banks.
HuMANDATA’s ACM/XCM series boards are designed on same PCB size and connector layout. So it is easy to swap the board to another one, and you can quickly try a new FPGA/CPLD.
ACM-305 is compliant with the RoHS Directive, and is designed for lead-free soldering.
Click to Zoom : https://www.hdl.co.jp/ACM-305/top.600.jpg
High resolution image for press (1.25 MBytes) : https://www.hdl.co.jp/press/2014/14B0108/14B0108.jpg
- Altera 5CEBA4U15C8N
- Power : 3.3 V single power supply operation
- MRAM : MR2A16AMA35 (Everspin, 4Mbit)
- 56 I/O (100 mil (2.54 mm) grid)
- Separated VCCIO input (VIO(B))
- Configuration Device (Altera, EPCQ32)
- 50MHz Oscillator (50 ppm) or External inputs
- User Switch (Push x1, DIP x1bit)
- User LED x1
- Status LED (Power, Done)
- Power-on Reset
JTAG Connector(10 pin socket) for download cable connection
- JTAG buffer for stable download and debug
- High quality eight layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Compact size 2.087" x 2.126" (53 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
Go to product page
HuMANDATA is a manufacturer of high quality FPGA/CPLD board in Japan.
- Basic and simple features
- Single power supply operation
- Same size/connector layout –ACM/XCM -EDA/EDX -AP/XP series
- Free download technical documents before purchasing
- High quality and highly reliable board from Japan
- Stocked items are ready to ship immediately
1-2-10-2F Nakahozumi, Ibaraki, Osaka, 5670034, Japan
FAX +81-72-620-2003(Japanese / English )