Altera Cyclone Q240 FPGA board (5V Tolerant)
*This series was discontinued.
ACM-012Y is Altera's Hi-performance FPGA Cyclone board. It's compact and very simple. 5V single power supply operation.
Equipped Bus switch ICs offer you useful 5V user I/O interfaces.
Please also consider listed below.
ACM-012 has 5V I/O level converters which can help to control output 5V full-swing.
Altera Cyclone FPGA (EP1C6Q240C8N or EP1C12Q240C8N)
Feature EP1C6Q240C8N EP1C12Q240C8N Logic Elements 5,980 12,060 PLLs 2 2 M4K RAM blocks 20 52 Total RAM Bits 92,160 239,616 Maximum user I/O pins(Device) 185 173 Maximum user I/O pins(Board) 100 100
This table is for reference. Please refer to official data-sheets for certain information.
- 5V single power supply operation with on-board 3.3 V and 1.5 V regulators
- Configuration Device (Altera, EPCS4SI8N)
- 5V I/O support with Bus switch ICs (Texas Instrument, SN74CB3T3245)
- 100 I/O PAD 100 mil (2.54 mm) grid
- On-board Oscillator (30 MHz) and External inputs
- Two User LEDs
- Two Status LED (Power, Power-error)
- Power-on Reset IC for FPGA configuration
- JTAG and AS port (10pin Header)
- High quality six layers PCB (Immersion gold)
- Credit-Card-Size 3.386"x 2.126" (86 x 54 mm)
- Tested all I/O
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
|FPGA Board (ACM-012Y-***)||1|
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
|Cyclone Q240 FPGA board (5V Tolerant)||ACM-012Y-6||EP1C6Q240C8N|
|Cyclone Q240 FPGA board (5V Tolerant)||ACM-012Y-12||EP1C12Q240C8N|
with 3.3V10A DC/DC POWER SUPPLY
|Universal board for ACM/XCM-0 series (Type2)||ZKB-105||-|