[ISO-HS2]Isolated Download Cable for Xilinx
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 November 2016 15:53
Isolated Download Cable for Xilinx
ISO-HS2 is an isolated download cable and it is compatible with the Xilinx download cable. It is incorporated with Digilent JTAG-SMT2-NC.
This download cable is isolated, so you can separate electronically development environment from target GND and signals. That makes it possible to develop and debug more safely.
You can use ISO-HS2 with ISE and Vivado in the same way as Xilinx download cable.
Isolation with high speed digital isolators
- Isolates JTAG signals of the Digilent JTAG-SMT2-NC
- DC2000V bus isolation
- USB 2.0 (Full Speed)
- Standard USB2.0 B connector
- USB Bus power operation
- JTAG signals (TCK/TMS/TDO/TDI)
- INIT signal
- TCK speed max at 30MHz
- Vcc input from a target
- Supports Vcc from 1.8V to 3.3V
- Power LED (Red)
- INIT signal (Red)
- Supported natively by official development tools (ISE and Vivado)
- Dimensions: 1.713" x 2.638" x 1.063" (43.5 x 67 x 27 [mm])
- RoHS compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
14pin Flat Cable
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
|Isolated Download Cable for Xilinx||ISO-HS2|