[USB-103]FT2232H Evaluation Board Single type
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 January 2015 17:07
USB-103 FT2232H Evaluation Board Single type
USB-103 is an evaluation board of FTDI's FT2232H. FT2232H supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed(480Mbps).
You can utilize this board for FT2232H performance estimating, preproduction prototypes, USB communication interfaces for your application and more.
Difference between USB-101 and this USB-103 is number of channels that be connect to user interface.
In USB-101, you can use both channel A and channel B.
In USB-103, you can use channel A and a part of channel B (Tx and Rx).
USB compliance test. Eye pattern of upstream tests.
- FT2232HL Rev.B
- USB B-type connector
- 22-pin user interface (Channel A)
- 3-pin user interface (Channel B Tx and Rx)
- Selectable power source (USB bus-power or External 5.0V input)
- On-board 3.3V regulator (Selectable with External 3.3V input)
- Power-on reset IC
- Power LED
- EEPROM Socket
- EEPROM x1 (Mounted before shipment, Programmed)
- 4 layer PCB with Immersion gold
- 2.480" x 1.575" (63 x 40 [mm])
- RoHS Compliance
- MADE IN JAPAN
This is not a specification of USB-103 but of FT2232H.
For more details, please see FTDI's web site.
- Single chip USB to dual serial / parallel ports with a variety of configurations.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/second) compatible.
- Dual Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) to simplify synchronous serial protocol (USB to JTAG, I2C, SPI or bit-bang) design.
- Dual independent UART or FIFO ports configurable using MPSSEs.
- Independent Baud rate generators.
- RS232/RS422/RS485 UART Transfer Data Rate up to 12Mbaud. (RS232 Data Rate limited by external level shifter).
- USB to parallel FIFO transfer data rate up to 10Mbyte/sec.
- Single channel synchronous FIFO mode for transfers > 25 Mbytes/sec.
- CPU-style FIFO interface mode simplifies CPU interface design.
- MCU host bus emulation mode configuration option.
- Fast Opto-Isolated serial interface option.
- FTDI’s royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
- Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
- Option for transmit and receive LED drive signals on each channel.
- Enhanced bit-bang Mode interface option with RD# and WR# strobes.
- FT245B-style FIFO interface option with bidirectional data bus and simple 4 wire handshake interface.
- Highly integrated design includes +1.8V LDO regulator for VCORE, integrated POR function and on chip clock multiplier PLL (12MHz – 480MHz).
- Asynchronous serial UART interface option with full hardware handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- UART Interface supports 7/8 bit data, 1/2 stop bits, and Odd/Even/Mark/Space/No Parity.
- Auto-transmit enable control for RS485 serial applications using TXDEN pin.
- Operational configuration mode and USB Description strings configurable in external EEPROM over the USB interface.
- Configurable I/O drive strength (4,8,12 or 16mA) and slew rate.
- Low operating and USB suspend current.
- Supports bus powered, self powered and high-power bus powered USB configurations.
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB Bulk data transfer mode (512 byte packets in Hi-Speed mode).
- +1.8V (chip core) and +3.3V I/O interfacing (+5V Tolerant).
- Extended -40°C to 85°C industrial operating temperature range.
- Compact 64-LD Lead Free LQFP or LQFN package.
- +3.3V single supply operating voltage range.
|EEPROM (AT93C46D-PU, Programmed)||
Mounted before shipment
There is no paper document such as user's manual and circuit schematic in the package.
Please download those documents from the link in the documentation section below.
Price and Add-ons
FT2232H Evaluation Board Single type